No let not the title mislead you…….I will not b starting this blog or post with the first years of my life as “I am Leafing thru Life” (now when was Order ordered n my life even if its a chronological order…..so….)
……rather I titled this post Starting Point as I wanted to finally START this blog!!!!!!!!!
Boredom won over Lethargy (Now that is a revelation :) ) ……hopefully will employ that more often n future)
Boredom of carrying the thought of starting a blog for so long ( must b from 2004 - 2005), Boredom of not finding an apt title ( now time passed nd most of the words I wanted to describe LIFE were already taken by other bloggers!!!) nd when this title came n mind it took some good amount of time to register it here ( now when will they invent gizmos which can produce hardcopies of the soft thoughts or is it the softcopies of soft thoughtz………whatever…….) nd this (registering) happened n Dec 2007 ………..the profile sayz so……..maybe I don remember ……..
But n nycase here I am with my first post……………………
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment