I hate using Full Stops, actually the problem is I don’t know where to use it!!!!
It’s so so so difficult to take that BREAK….I mean, the best part of blogging, chatting is…. Here you express what you have in mind - thoughts, feelings, views of that Moment….. now thoughts are a flow ……..I mean how can you break your thoughts after few words.... for me it is too continuous a process to be weighed down by Stops after Every Few Steps (maybe I think in paragraphs with just one sentence!!!! probably explains why I cant explain things in just few words :o )
….mmm anyway IMO as language is used here to verbalize ones thoughts and as thoughts have no set of rules or structure…… how can language have a set of rules or structure :)) …..atleast here ;)
rules like Capital Letters at the start, for nouns hmmmm………For me Cap’s for any place I wanna STRESS and I can go on like this……but well, what I was coming to is that in this blog you may encounter not so std abbreviations, not so correct Grammar, not so common usages or for that matter a lot of sms language……..….for this is a place for me to express and me being an UnRuly being……. well………and so may be for any Puritans of English language who may stumble upon here…… this will be a Grave Detour they will be taking ;))
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment